Subjects addressed during the both conferences include:
- Navigation (maritime, air, land, safety and security of shipping and transport, any means of supporting navigation and transport, SAR, maneuverability and hydrodynamics of ships).
- New systems and technologies (radionavigation and satellite systems of positioning, augmentation systems, jamming and spoofing disruptions, automatization of navigation, new means in transportation).
- Hydrography (surveying, processing, analyzing and providing geospatial data).
- Geoinformatics (autonomous and intelligent navigation systems, simulators, drons).
- Satellite geodesy (satellite surveying and positioning, gravimetric and magnetic fields, orbit determination, laser technologies, space weather and ionospheric).